To let go of worry and take control of where your life is headed?
Join inspiring Life Coach and experienced Yoga Educator, Laura Erdman-Luntz, for a powerful, life-transforming program:
Five Steps (Plus One) for Living Your Extraordinary Life
Here's what others have said:
"Remarkable is it in a nutshell.
Laura expects remarkable and miracles - and how cool is that?"
"Every week was truly fantastic!! It was so awesome to work towards a better good and feeling and seeing the results on a daily basis."
"There really are easy steps that we can take each and every day
to live more fully and enjoy life!"
This course is perfect for those who are unfamiliar with manifesting and the Law of Attraction as well as those who have been trying to make manifesting work for themselves and need a little extra boost.
What can you expect for yourself?
- Understand why changes you have tried to make in your life just didn't stick.
- You will be energized to make the changes in your life.
- You will move from a place of motivation to one of inspiration. What's the difference? Read it here.
- You will be involved with a dynamic group of people ready to support you.
Experience the course:
- 6-Week Series directly with Laura: Join Laura either in-person, via teleclass or privately. In this version, you enjoy a 6-week period, one week for each step, applying the concepts and returning to the group to receive coaching. This version is heavy in application and coaching.
- Yoga Weekend: MuseLaura uses an innovative technique in the manifesting world - yoga! A major part of learning to manifest what you want is creating personal strength (which allows you to take the action you need to take and feel worthy of what you want to create), feeling gratitude for what you have in life right now, and the ability to surrender to the process. Yoga is a powerful catalyst to the .anifesting process. What you do on the yoga mat translates into your life as all of these feeling can be cultivated in your practice. This weekend series is a brief introduction to each of the 6 steps with some discussion. Focus is on taking each of the steps to our yoga mats. (Read more about the power of using yoga!)
- E-Course: Work on the program by yourself or with a group of your friends. E-Course includes 2 1/2 hours of lecture podcasts, 2 1/2 hours of visualizations and yoga, and a workbook.